Programs held in the evening for readers of various ages
Mayor’s Book Club
Open to children in 4th-6th grade. Offered the second Thursday of each month at 7 pm
Registration for next session began January 9.
Space is limited and spots fill quickly.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign-up at Kuna Library, it’s free, but space is limited
- Read the book you are given
- Attend the monthly book club meeting
- Say thank you to our amazing sponsor
- Keep your copy of the book
The Trapper Twins Go to War
The Forbidden Library
The Secret Zoo
Dr. JD Grant
Jim Gregg, LCPC, MVFT
Kuna Counseling Center
Aaron Orme, DDS
Enrique and Ana Contreras
Enrique’s Mexican Restaurant
Thank you to our local business owners for supporting this program!
Pajama Story Time
Open to families and children of all ages. Offered Thursday evening at 7
Wear your pajamas and join us as we learn about different parts of the world.