DONE SUMMER 2019!
As of 8/26/19 Kuna Library is a functioning a member of the LYNX! Consortium!
We are still working through a few issues, learning the new system, and all features are not yet operational, but we are in!
If you encounter a system error please let us know by calling (208) 922-1025 or emailing us at email@example.com. We look forward to learning, along with you, the new services LYNX! Consortium has to offer.
- You may now use your Kuna Library card at other LYNX! Consortium libraries.
- Patrons will be able to request items from other LYNX! Consortium libraries beginning October 1, 2019.
- Courier services will be available October 1, 2019.
- Kuna Library’s Overdrive/Libby- our eBooks and audiobooks are separate from all other Treasure Valley libraries. To access our Overdrive/Libby inventory you must go through the app using your Kuna Library login credentials.
- The Library Mobile app is no longer available.
Please let us know if you encounter any problems and we’ll work through them together.
In order to make our catalog system compatible with the LYNX! Consortium catalog system Kuna Library will be closed, open late, or experience changes in services the following days:
October 1: Courier services and requesting of items from other libraries becomes available
September 18: Main library closed, programs open and running as usual
September 11: Main library closed, programs open and running as usual
August 26: 1 pm opening – Online catalog and Overdrive inactive
August 24: Closed -Online catalog and Overdrive inactive
August 23: Closed – Online catalog and Overdrive inactive
August 8: Closed
August 7: Closed
August 1: the ability to reserve items online is temporarily unavailable, please check back for the date this service will return
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this exciting transition!
After much consideration and planning Kuna Library District applied for membership in the LYNX! Consortium-membership was granted in May 2019!
What this means
Once the program is fully integrated (summer 2019) Kuna Library District card holders in good standing may borrow items from other libraries in the LYNX! Consortium. Complete details will be outlined once our membership is operational.
- Ada Community Library
- Boise Public Library
- Caldwell Public Library
- Eagle Public Library
- Emmett Public Library
- Garden City Public Library
- Hailey Public Library
- Meridian Library District
- Mountain Home Public Library
- Nampa Public Library
- Twin Falls Public Library
When will this take effect?
Now that Kuna Library District has been accepted in the LYNX! Consortium the work begins! The Kuna Library District holdings database will be integrated with the LYNX! database. This process is completed by consortium staff and it takes time to implement. The process should be completed and the system fully operational summer 2019. We will keep you updated on the progress.
Thank you to our patrons for supporting the Kuna Library District LYNX! Consortium membership and for your patience while the system is integrated.