Kuna Library Programs for Families
Our programs are changing!
Below are the programs we are offering this winter
Programs begin the week of January 11, 2021
As we begin resuming our in-person programs the following protocols are in place, and will be enforced, as a way to keep our patrons and our staff as safe as possible:
- All persons over the age of 3 are required to wear a mask during programs and while in the library.
- Class sizes are limited and spots are given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- If you or your child are not feeling well, please don’t attend our programs or visit the library.
- Not all programs are being offered at this time.
- Program schedules may change at any time.
- If a program is scheduled to begin BEFORE the library opens program participants may enter through the north library doors.
Thank you for your cooperation and participation!
Please check back for our family program offerings.
If you’re looking for online activities check out our Boredom Busters page!
We’ve put together a list of some online activities, learning resources, live webcams, research tools, and virtual tours you can use to help pass the time, and continue learning, while we all do our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19 through practicing social distancing and self-quarantine.
eBoooks and Audiobooks
Check out our growing collection of FREE eBooks and audiobooks on OverDrive and Libby with the new addition of read-along there are books for the entire family!