Kuna Library Programs for Families
Limited programs now underway
Check out our preschool programs and our school-age programs
Thank you to those that have attended our programs. We are so happy to have singing, dancing, crafting, and storytime in the library again!
As a way to keep our patrons and staff as safe as possible we ask that you abide by the following protocols when visiting the library:
- It is strongly suggested, but not required, that all persons over the age of 3 wear a mask during programs and while in the library.
- Class sizes are limited and spots are given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- If you or your child are not feeling well, please don’t attend our programs or visit the library.
- Not all programs are being offered at this time.
- Practice social distancing.
- Program schedules may change at any time.
Thank you for your cooperation and participation!
If you’re looking for online activities check out our Boredom Busters page!
We’ve put together a list of some online activities, learning resources, live webcams, research tools, and virtual tours you can use to help pass the time, and continue learning, while we all do our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19 through practicing social distancing and self-quarantine.
eBoooks and Audiobooks
Check out our growing collection of FREE eBooks and audiobooks on OverDrive and Libby with the new addition of read-along there are books for the entire family!
eBooks and Audiobook Collection for Kids
NEW! The Idaho Commission for Libraries (ICfL) is offering a FREE collection with 75% of its holdings dedicated to children, juvenile, and teen titles.
The Idaho Digital E-Book Alliance (IDEA) is accessed through OverDrive, Libby, or the school app, Sora. Find out how to add the IDEA collection to your app today!