Summer Reading Program 2020
Our Summer Reading Program is different this year,
but it’s still packed full of activities, fun and of course, reading!
Here’s how it works
Print your Reading Log, or pick one up at the library
- Ages 0-3
- Ages 4-12
- Ages 13-17
- Track your reading
- Join us on July 29 for our end of Summer Reading Celebration
Participate in our Online Activities
- Pick up your activity kit from the library during the designated week
- Art kits available June 1-9
- Games kits available June 11-23
- Science kits available June 25-July 7
- Magic kits available July 9-21
- Join us on Facebook live and we’ll do the activity together!
- Art activity with Ms. Alaina, June 10 at 10 am
- Games with Mr. Johnny, June 24 at 10 am
- Science activity with Miss Claudia, July 8, 10 am
- Magic activity with Miss Lara, July 22 10 am
Our Activity Schedule
June 1, 10 am on Facebook
Join in on our Facebook live, Introduction to Summer Reading Program, to learn all the exciting details of our 2020 Summer Reading Program!
June 10, 10 am on Facebook
This week’s Facebook live activity is Art with Ms. Alaina!
Be sure to pick up your art kit at the library June 1- 9 and join us live on Wednesday, June 10 at 10 am to create your masterpiece!
June 24, 10 am on Facebook
This week’s Facebook live fun activity is Games with Mr. Johnny!
Be sure to pick up your art kit at the library June 11-23 and join us live on Wednesday, June 24 at 10 am for some fun game time!
July 7, 10 am on Facebook
Let your inner scientist out during this Facebook live science activity with Miss Claudia Wednesday, July 8 at 10 am! Kits available for pickup June 25- July 7.
July 22, 10 am on Facebook
It’s Magic with Miss Lara during this Facebook live activity. Don’t forget to pick up your kit July 9-21 and then join us for some magic on Wednesday, July 22 at 10 am.
This is the day we are going to celebrate all the fun, games and reading we’ve done!
We’re still working out the details so check back to find out how to join in!