All dates, times, policies, and services are subject to change
In compliance with the Central District Health Department, the Kuna Library
requires protective face coverings are worn inside the building.
Use of our Curbside Service is encouraged
January 11-29, 2021
Monday, Friday 10:30 am – 4 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10:30 am – 6 pm
Saturday, Sunday Closed
Please check back for our hours beginning February 1, 2021
Access to the Library
So that we can safely accommodate as many patrons as possible we ask you to abide by the following:
- Access to the library is for the selection of items for checkout and for computer use only
- Library staff reserves the right to limit the number of patrons in the library
- Limit of up to 4 patrons at a time in the library for computer use
- Limit visit to a maximum of 15 minutes
- Please wear a protective face covering while in the library
- Please practice safe social distancing procedures while in the library
A limited number of computers and a printer are available for patron use:
- One patron per computer
- Computers are for adult use only, no gaming, social media, extensive searches, etc.
- A time limit of 15 minutes per patron
- Limited assistance from library staff available
- Printing prices .10 for black and white, .25 for color
Please give our Curbside Service a try!
Monday, Friday 9:30 am – 6 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9:30 am – 8 pm
Saturday, Sunday Closed
Find out all the details on Curbside Service
- Kuna Library accepts donations in the form of like-new books, DVDs, CDs, cake pans and board games only. No other items will be accepted.
- Please drop off donations only during our open business hours.
- Donated items become the property of Kuna Library and will be reviewed for inclusion in our collection or for use at our Friends of the Kuna Library book sale.
Our regular library card procedures are in place, find out the details here.
Outside Book Drop
- All items returned to Kuna Library are placed in quarantine for approximately 5 days.
- Items are NOT checked-in before they are placed in quarantine.
- Items in quarantine will show as checked-out on your account.
- If items are still on your account after a week please call us (208) 922-1025.
We have a few places available for study use. Please check in with a library assistant prior to using these areas.
Don’t forget we have a vast offering of free online material available for patrons of all ages!
Find links to reading and math resources, virtual tours, storytimes and so much more!
Download the free app to your computer or to your mobile device and enjoy free ebooks and audiobooks for the entire family