Monday, May 18, 2020 Kuna Library begins Phase 2 of our reopening plan
All dates, times and services are subject to change
Phase 2 Details
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10 am – 1 pm
Tuesday, Thursday 4 pm – 7 pm
So that we can safely accommodate as many patrons as possible we ask you to abide by the following:
- When you arrive at the library please call us (208) 922-1025 and we will let you in the building when adequate space is available
- Access to library is for selection of items for checkout and for computer use only
- Limit of up to 6 patrons at a time in the library to select items for checkout
- Limit of up to 2 patrons at a time in the library for computer use
- Limit visit to a maximum of 15 minutes
- Only 2 family members per visit
- Please wear a protective face mask while in the library
- Please practice safe social distancing procedures while in the library
Two laptops and a printer are available for patron use with the following guidelines:
- One patron per computer
- Computers are for adult use only, no gaming, social media, extensive searches, etc.
- Time limit of 15 minutes per patron
- Limited assistance from library staff available
- Printing prices .10 for black and white, .25 for color
Outside Book Drop
The outside book drop is open
- We ask that you return only Kuna Library items
- Checkout times for all consortium libraries is extended to June 1, 2020 so you may hang on to items until that date
Our curbside pickup service continues, Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10 am – 1 pm, Tuesday, Thursday 4 pm – 7 pm
Find out all the details on curbside service
Need a library card?
Please complete our online form
Don’t forget we have a vast offering of free online material available for patrons of all ages!
Find links to reading and math resources, virtual tours, storytimes and so much more!
Download the free app to your computer or to your mobile device and enjoy free ebooks and audiobooks for the entire family
60 days of access to math and reading activities for young children