Support Kuna Library
Thank you for considering a donation to Kuna Library.
Donations make it possible to expand our collections, fund programs, and more.
Ways to make a donation
- At Kuna Library – donations may be dropped off at the circulation desk
- By mail – Kuna Library P.O. Box 129, Kuna, ID 83634
- Memorial/Honorary – Kuna Library welcomes donations in memory or in honor of a loved one. A letter acknowledging your donation will be sent to the honoree, or family of the person memorialized. With your donation please include the following: the name of the honoree/person memorialize, the address to mail the acknowledgement to, and a note stating if the donation is a memorial or honorary. Memorial/Honorary donations may be made in person at Kuna Library, by mail, or online.
- Online – donations may be made securely through PayPal. Click on the Donate button below. You will be routed to a PayPal secure online payment portal. From there you can choose to pay with a credit/debit card or login to your PayPal account.
Monetary donations qualify for the Idaho Public Library Contribution Tax Credit. Please ask for a receipt at the circulation desk.
- Donations of gently used books, DVDs, CD’s and some type of craft supplies are always appreciated.
- Donated items become the property of Kuna Library and will be reviewed for inclusion in our collection or for use at our Friends of the Kuna Library book sale.
Friends of the Kuna Library
What is Friends of Kuna Library
- Friends is an important and effective support, volunteer, and advocate group for the library
- Friends work behind the scenes to make their library strong, relevant, and well-funded
- Friends volunteer with programs and activities
- Friends help the library grow to meet the needs of the community
- Friends coordinate our semi-annual book sale
Semi-annual Friends of Kuna Library book sales are held in April and October
Volunteer opportunities are always available during the sale.
Please contact Kuna Library 922-1025 to find out more about these opportunities.
Membership is optional, annual dues are $3 for an individual or $5 for a family. To apply, pick up an application at the library or click on the link below.
Friends of the Library Application