Kuna Library is now FINE-FREE!
We are no longer charging fines for overdue items, however:
- Items still have due dates and we ask that items are returned by the due date so other patrons may check them out.
- Automated reminders are sent for overdue items.
- If items are not returned the patrons’ account is charged for the replacement cost of items and a $5 processing fee per item.
- Accounts that are sent to a collection agency.
- Replacement costs for lost or damaged items.
Lost and/or Damaged items
Items that are lost or damaged require replacement which is the responsibility of the patron that borrowed the item.
Patrons are required to pay for the replacement of lost or damaged items and a $5 processing fee for each item.