Check out our programs
Our programs are changing!
Our winter program schedule begins on January 11, 2021!
As we begin resuming our in-person programs the following protocols are in place, and will be enforced, as a way to keep our patrons and our staff as safe as possible:
- All persons over the age of 3 are required to wear a mask during programs and while in the library.
- Class sizes are limited and spots are given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- If you or your child are not feeling well, please don’t attend our programs or visit the library.
- Not all programs are being offered at this time.
- Program schedules may change at any time.
- If a program is scheduled to begin BEFORE the library opens program participants may enter through the north library doors.
Thank you for your cooperation and participation!
Click on the links below to find out how you can participate in the programs we are currently offering.
Visit our calendar to see all programs and special events
See pictures from library events
Find out how to get a Kuna Library Card