Check out our programs
Thank you to those that have attended our programs. We are so happy to have singing, dancing, crafting, and storytime in the library again!
As a way to keep our patrons and staff as safe as possible we ask that you abide by the following protocols when visiting the library:
- It is strongly suggested, but not required, that all persons over the age of 3 wear a mask during programs and while in the library.
- Class sizes are limited and spots are given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- If you or your child are not feeling well, please don’t attend our programs or visit the library.
- Not all programs are being offered at this time.
- Practice social distancing.
- Program schedules may change at any time.
Thank you for your cooperation and participation!
Click on the links below to find out how you can participate in the programs we are currently offering.
Visit our calendar to see all programs and special events
See pictures from library events
Find out how to get a Kuna Library Card