Kuna Library’s Curbside Service!
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:30 am – 3 pm
Tuesday, Thursday 2:30 pm – 8 pm
Saturday, Sunday Closed
What Type of Items Can be Checked Out with Curbside Service?
- Up to 5 items in the Kuna Library collection that are available and able to be placed on hold qualify for curbside service
- This includes books, DVDs, Blu-Rays, video games and audiobooks (no board games or learning kits)
- Once an item is returned to us it spends a week in quarantine
What Type of Transactions Can’t be Done with Curbside Service?
- Accepting items for donation
- Adding to your items – sorry, no adding materials that you didn’t already have on hold
- Applying for a Kuna Library card
- Checking out of more than 10 items
- Renewing items – renew items online or through the Lynx! Libraries app
- Renewing library cards – please call us during Curbside Service hours to renew your card (208) 922-1025
- Returning materials – during curbside hours only please return items to the book cart located outside the library’s main doors
How it Works
- Place items on hold using our online catalog or through the Lynx! Libraries app
- Wait until you receive a notification that your item(s) are available for pickup (Note: items placed on hold together are not guaranteed to be ready for pickup at the same time)
- Come to the library and park in a spot marked parking space #1 or parking space #2
- If parking spaces #1 and #2 are occupied please wait to call until one of the spaces is available for you to park in
- Call the library at 208-922-1025 to let us know that you are parked in parking space #1 or parking space #2
- Please wait in your car until we have your items delivered to the table numbered to your parking space and we’ve returned inside the library
- Collect your items
- Enjoy your items from Kuna Library!
- When you’re finished with your items you may return them to one of our return carts located outside the library’s main door or in the lobby, or in our outside book drop