Kuna Library’s Curbside Service!
Give it a try!
Available during regular library business hours
Monday, Friday 9:30 am – 6 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 9:30 am – 8 pm
Saturday 11:30 am – 4 pm
A service we are happy to provide for those that prefer not to come inside the library
What Type of Items Can be Delivered with Curbside Service?
- Items you have placed on hold
- This includes books, DVDs, Blu-rays, video games, audiobooks, and cake pans (no board games, yard games, or learning kits)
What Type of Transactions Can’t be Done with Curbside Service?
- Adding to your items – sorry, no adding materials that you didn’t already have on hold.
- Applying for a Kuna Library card.
- Checking out more than 10 items.
- Renewing items – renew items online through Ida, the Lynx Libraries Consortium app, or give us a call during our open hours.
- Renewing library cards – please call us during our open hours to renew your card (208) 922-1025.
How it Works
- Place items on hold using our online catalog or through Ida, the Lynx Libraries Consortium app.
- Wait until you receive a notification that your item(s) are available for pickup (Note: items placed on hold together are not guaranteed to be ready for pickup at the same time).
- Come to the library and park in our Curbside Parking space.
- Call the library at 208-922-1025 to inform us that you are parked in the Curbside Parking space.
- We’ll deliver your items to your car.
- Enjoy your items from Kuna Library!
- When you’re finished with your items, you may return them to the library lobby or to our outside book drop.