Get a Library Card
To get your Kuna Library Card
- Stop by the library with the required proof of residency documents.
- Register online, then stop by the library with the required proof of residency documents and pick up your card.
Residents of Kuna Library District
To be eligible for a Kuna Library District (KLD) card, applicants must:
- Live within the KLD boundaries. KLD boundaries are the same as Kuna School District boundaries.
Check the boundaries here
- Must be over age 18*.
Must provide photo identification and proof of residency in the form of either:
- A current driver’s license
- Business Ownership
- Property Ownership
- A form of photo I.D. along with printed material showing the applicant’s name and address.
This can include—but is not limited to—canceled mail, personal checks, pay stubs, bills, insurance statements, renter’s agreements, or military identification.
*Children under 18 years of age may be issued a card if the parent or guardian and child are present during the registration process and provide the required identification. A parent or legal guardian’s signature and driver’s license number or alternate I.D. will be on the card application
Non-Residents of Kuna Library District
Nonresidents may obtain a Kuna Library card by providing a photo ID, proof of current address, and paying a fee of $50 a year, $25 a year for senior citizens (age 60 and over).
For more information or to apply for a library card bring the required documentation and applicable fees to the Kuna Library information desk.
Value of a Kuna Library Card
Find out how much $$ your Kuna Library card saves you each year by using the Library Value Calculator. You input the number of times you use a library service and the calculator estimates the value. Give it a try!
Read the American Library Association 2021 State of America’s Libraries Report
Visit our calendar to see all programs and special events
See pictures from library events