Use a Library Computer
- Please check-in at the circulation desk.
- One patron per computer.
- A time limit of 2 hours per patron.
- Log in using your Kuna Library card or with a guest pass which is available at the circulation desk.
- Computers are shut down each day 30 minutes before the library closes.
- Find out the library hours.
- Printing is available.
- Cost is .10¢ cents per copy for black and white, .25¢ for color copies
- Payment is made through a coin machine located near the printing station, please bring coins and/or small bills with you.
- See the Kuna Library District Electronic Information Policy