Request a New Item
Are you looking for the next book in a series?
Are you unable to find a specific item in our catalog?
Have you heard of a great board game you’d like to try?
Then let us know by requesting the item!
We have two ways you can request an item
- You can complete a Green Card Material Request at our circulation desk
- Try our new online Material Request Form found below
Placing a Hold on a Requested Item
When completing the online form for a book, large print book, DVD, audiobook on CD, or a board game if you select “Yes” in the “Would You Like to Place a Hold on This Item” field we will automatically place the item on hold for you.
If you are requesting a digital item that will be available through Overdrive and Libby we will notify you if the item is purchased. However, we are not able to place a hold. It is up to YOU to login to Overdrive or Libby and place a hold on the item you requested.
- Titles that are purchased may take up to 6 weeks to arrive from their release date
- This service is open only to Kuna Library card holders in good standing
- Not all requested material may be purchased, however all requests will be considered
Visit our calendar to see all programs and special events
See pictures from library events
Find out how to get a Kuna Library Card