Apply for a Job at Kuna Library
Kuna Library District is expanding its team! We currently have two openings, Outreach Specialist and Library Associate.
Complete job descriptions and applications are available by following the links below and at the library circulation desk.
About the Position
We are looking for a friendly, ambitious, organized, team player that wants to prepare, promote, and provide adult and children’s programming throughout our community. The Outreach Specialist plans, coordinates, implements, and supervises programs throughout the community including some events held at the library.
- Varied schedule
- 25-32 hours per week
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a serviceable vehicle with valid proof of insurance
Posted 7/25/2021, open until filled.
About the Position
We are looking for a friendly, hard-working, person with excellent customer service and communication skills to join our library team!
- This is a part-time position, 19 hours a week, including nights and Saturdays, and requires a flexible schedule.
- Must be friendly, have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of a library’s collection, reference materials, and general library policies, practices, and procedures is preferred, but not required.
Primary Responsibilities: under the direction of the circulation manager, create and maintain positive public relations with patrons, community members, and staff. Provide reference/readers advisory, technology assistance, and circulation duties.
Posted 7/26/2021, open until filled.
How to Apply for a Job at Kuna Library
- Print an application
- Return the completed application to the Kuna Library Circulation Desk or email it to the library directors at email@example.com
Visit our calendar to see all programs and special events
See pictures from library events
Find out how to get a Kuna Library Card