Reserve and Renew
Renew – Reserve
Use our new catalog search tool, Vega, an intuitive search tool that has an easy-to-navigate interface. Give Vega a try!
If you have questions about using Vega, check out How Do I…? or ask a Kuna Library staff member.
To Access Your Account in Vega
- Click on My Account in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter your full 14-digit library card number in the Barcode field.
- Enter your PIN; this is typically the last 4 digits of the phone number associated with your library card.
- Once logged in, click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the pop-up, you can access Your Profile, Checkouts, Holds, Fines and fees, and your library card renewal date.
- If there are no reserves on an item, it will auto-renew one-time
- Items on reserve may not be renewed
- Books and audiobooks checkout – 14 days
- DVD/Blu-ray checkout – 7 days (Limit 3 DVDs/Blu-ray per family)
- Hotspots 7-day checkout 18+ years and older may check out, limit one per household
- Video games 7-day checkout, limit two games per household
- Board games 7-day checkout
- Cake pans 7-day checkout
- Learning kits 7-day checkout, limit one per family
- Playaway Launchpad – 7 days
Don’t have a Kuna Library card? Find out the details on how to get your Kuna Library card