Support Kuna Library
Thank you for considering a donation to Kuna Library.
Donations make it possible to expand our collections, fund programs, and more.
Ways to Make a Donation
- At Kuna Library – donations may be dropped off at the circulation desk
- By mail – Kuna Library P.O. Box 129, Kuna, ID 83634
- Memorial/Honorary – Kuna Library welcomes donations in memory or in honor of a loved one. A letter acknowledging your donation will be sent to the honoree, or family of the person memorialized. With your donation please include the following: the name of the honoree/person memorialize, the address to mail the acknowledgment to, and a note stating if the donation is a memorial or honorary. Memorial/Honorary donations may be made in person at Kuna Library, by mail, or online.
- Online – donations may be made securely through PayPal. Click on the Donate button below. You will be routed to a PayPal secure online payment portal. From there you can choose to pay with a credit/debit card or log in to your PayPal account.
Monetary donations qualify for the Idaho Public Library Contribution Tax Credit. Please ask for a receipt at the circulation desk.
- Kuna Library accepts donations in the form of like-new books, DVDs, CDs, cake pans, and board games only. No other items will be accepted.
- Please drop off donations only during our open business hours.
- Donated items become the property of Kuna Library and will be reviewed for inclusion in our collection, or for use at our Friends of the Kuna Library book sale.
Friends of the Kuna Library
The purpose of the Friends of the Kuna Library is to promote the library and to provide financial support for library collections and programs through the management of the Library’s twice-annual book sales held in the spring and the fall.
Become a Friend of the Kuna Library
By becoming a member of the Friends of the Kuna Library you are invited to attend our semi-annual Friends Preview Book Sale Night which is held the Wednesday before our spring and fall book sale.
How to become a Friend of Kuna Library
Annual membership is only $5 for an individual or $10 for a family!
Complete your application today and get in on the sale! We offer online registration or you can print a copy and return the application to the library circulation desk.
Fall Hall Book Sale
October 12-16, 2021
Due to Covid trends and the strain on the community’s hospitals, the Friends of Kuna Library board members are changing the structure of our annual fall book sale. These changes allow the sale to continue but in a manner that allows more social distancing.
- The sale items will be set up in the north hallway of the library.
- All payment is done on the honor system.
- This is a CASH ONLY sale, no credit or debit cards will be accepted.
Tuesday 10 am – 8 pm Mystery
Wednesday 10 am – 8 pm
Thursday 10 am – 8 pm
Friday 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday 12 pm – 3 pm
Please note that this is a cash-only, on your honor sale. All proceeds support the library’s literacy programs and the purchase of new equipment.
Our storage shed has reached capacity with your generous donations, therefore we are unable to accept donations at this time.
To volunteer please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the Friends of the Kuna Library is to promote the library and to provide financial support for library collections and programs through the management of the Library’s twice-annual book sales.
Volunteer at the Library
We LOVE our Kuna Library volunteers! Learn more about volunteering at Kuna Library
Print your Volunteer Application and bring it to the library!