Support Kuna Library
Thank you for considering a donation to Kuna Library.
Donations make it possible to expand our collections, fund programs, and more.
Ways to Make a Donation
- At Kuna Library – donations may be dropped off at the circulation desk
- By mail – Kuna Library P.O. Box 129, Kuna, ID 83634
- Memorial/Honorary – Kuna Library welcomes donations in memory or in honor of a loved one. A letter acknowledging your donation will be sent to the honoree, or family of the person memorialized. With your donation please include the following: the name of the honoree/person memorialize, the address to mail the acknowledgement to, and a note stating if the donation is a memorial or honorary. Memorial/Honorary donations may be made in person at Kuna Library, by mail, or online.
- Online – donations may be made securely through PayPal. Click on the Donate button below. You will be routed to a PayPal secure online payment portal. From there you can choose to pay with a credit/debit card or login to your PayPal account.
Monetary donations qualify for the Idaho Public Library Contribution Tax Credit. Please ask for a receipt at the circulation desk.
- Kuna Library accepts donations in the form of like-new books, DVDs, and CDs only. No other items will be accepted.
- Donated items become the property of Kuna Library and will be reviewed for inclusion in our collection or for use at our Friends of the Kuna Library book sale.
Friends of Kuna Library
The purpose of the Friends of the Kuna Library is to promote the library and to provide financial support for library collections and programs through the management of the Library’s twice-annual book sales held in the spring and the fall.
Next book sale fall 2019 please check back for dates
We LOVE our Kuna Library volunteers! Learn more about volunteering at Kuna Library