Support Kuna Library
Thank you for considering a donation to Kuna Library.
Donations make it possible to expand our collections, fund programs, and more.
Ways to Make a Donation
- At Kuna Library – donations may be dropped off at the circulation desk
- By mail – Kuna Library P.O. Box 129, Kuna, ID 83634
- Memorial/Honorary – Kuna Library welcomes donations in memory or in honor of a loved one. A letter acknowledging your donation will be sent to the honoree, or family of the person memorialized. With your donation please include the following: the name of the honoree/person memorialize, the address to mail the acknowledgment to, and a note stating if the donation is a memorial or honorary. Memorial/Honorary donations may be made in person at Kuna Library, by mail, or online.
- Online – donations may be made securely through PayPal. Click on the Donate button below. You will be routed to a PayPal secure online payment portal. From there you can choose to pay with a credit/debit card or log in to your PayPal account.
Monetary donations qualify for the Idaho Public Library Contribution Tax Credit. Please ask for a receipt at the circulation desk.
- Kuna Library accepts donations in the form of like-new books, DVDs, CDs, cake pans, and board games only. No other items will be accepted.
- Please drop off donations only during our open business hours.
- Donated items become the property of Kuna Library and are reviewed for inclusion in our collection or for use at our Friends of the Kuna Library book sale.
Friends of the Kuna Library
The purpose of the Friends of the Kuna Library is to promote the library and to provide financial support for library collections and programs through the management of the Library’s twice-annual book sales held in the spring and the fall.
Some of the ways the Friends Support Kuna Library
- Contributed funds to purchase a 3D printer for the library
- Contributed funds to purchase Usborne books for the library collection
- Donated funds for a gift basket to the Kuna Adopt a Family program
- Sponsorship of the Community StoryWalk® Boards located along the Kuna Greenbelt
Become a Friend of the Kuna Library
By becoming a member of the Friends of the Kuna Library, you are invited to attend our semi-annual Friends Preview Book Sale Night, which is held the Tuesday before our spring and fall book sales.
How to Become a Friend of Kuna Library
Annual membership is only $5 for an individual or $10 for a family!
Complete your application today and get in on the sale! We offer online registration, or you can print a copy and return the application to the library circulation desk.
Friends Fall Book Sale
October 24-28, 2023
Friends Only Member Sale
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 5 pm – 8 pm
Regular Sale Hours
- Wednesday, October 25, 2023, 9:30 am – 8 pm
- Thursday, October 26, 2023, 9:30 am – 8 pm
- Friday, October 27, 2023, 9:30 am – 6 pm
- Saturday, October 28, 2023, 11:30 am – 4 pm Half Price Day
All proceeds support the library’s literacy programs and the purchase of new equipment.
Volunteer to help with the sale!
This sale is going to be a BIG one, and many hands make light work!
Water and snacks are provided to our volunteers AND they receive FREE BOOKS for each two-hour shift worked!
Monday, 10/23, 10 am – 6 pm – set up and sort
Tuesday, 10/24, 10 am – 8 pm, set up and sort, greeter/cashier
Wednesday, 10/25, 11 am – 1 pm, cashier
Sunday, 10/28, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm, clean up and take down
Shifts are scheduled in two-hour increments
Follow Friends of the Kuna Library on Facebook
The purpose of the Friends of the Kuna Library is to promote the library and to provide financial support for library collections and programs through the management of the Library’s twice-annual book sales.
Volunteer at the Library
We LOVE our Kuna Library volunteers! Learn more about volunteering at Kuna Library.
Print your Volunteer Application and bring it to the library!
Summer Volunteers Needed
Are you interested in volunteering this summer?
Are you 14 years old or older?
If you answered YES to those questions, then read on!
We are looking for fun, responsible, and organized volunteers to help make our Summer Reading Program safe and enjoyable for our patrons.
Simply print a Volunteer Application or pick one up at the circulation desk.
Return the completed application to the circulation desk or email it to Johnny.
For more information, call us at (208)-922-1025.