Test Proctoring Services
Kuna Library is now offering free test proctoring services
No need to travel outside of Kuna for testing. Students that are enrolled in online or distance-learning classes can request a proctor to administer exams at Kuna Library.
To schedule your test please do the following
- Complete the Proctor Request Form.
- Email the complete form to firstname.lastname@example.org or return it directly to the library.
- Once your request is received a library staff member will contact you to confirm your appointment.
What to do on your test day
- Bring valid photo identification with you to the library.
- Do not bring any electronic devices or any devices prohibited by your institution.
- Bring any other documentation that is required by your institution.
If students need a computer one will be provided. Please discuss this with a staff member when confirming your appointment.