Test Proctoring Services
Kuna Library is now offers free test proctoring services
No need to travel outside of Kuna for testing. Students that are enrolled in online or distance-learning classes can request a proctor to administer exams at Kuna Library.
To schedule your test please do the following
- Complete the Proctor Request Form
- Email the complete form to firstname.lastname@example.org fax it to (208) 922-1026, or return it directly to the library
- Once your request is received a library staff member will contact you to confirm your appointment
What to do on your test day
- Bring a valid photo identification with you
- Do not bring any electronic devices or any devices prohibited by your institution
- Bring any other documentation required by your institution
If students need a computer one will be provided. Please discuss this with staff member when confirming your appointment.