Request an Interlibrary Loan
Thank you for your interest in our Interlibrary Loan System.
We are happy to serve you and ask that you observe the following procedures:
- Please limit your request to two books at a time. More may be requested as soon as those books are returned.
- Items that may NOT be borrowed via ILL: materials published within the last year, newer textbooks, and television series.
- The item will be borrowed from another library. Please take good care of the item, and see that it is returned in the same condition as when it was checked out to you. Any damage will be noted, and repair/replacement costs will be assessed.
- When you receive the book from the Kuna Library, please make note of the DUE DATE ON THE BOOKMARK that will be provided for you. If there is another date in or on the book, it is the date that the other library needs it back to them. Please return the item to Kuna Library early to allow for shipping time.
- This service is provided at no charge to you except in the following situations:
- There is a $4.00 charge for requested books that are not picked up, this is to cover the cost of postage to send the book back.
- There is also a $4.00 base fine assessed for overdue books.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Kuna Library at (208) 922-1025.
Thank you for your cooperation!