Kuna Library is proud to offer a variety of events and programs for patrons of all ages
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday at 10 am
Join us for virtual storytime on Facebook as Ms. Alaina, Miss Claudia, Miss Lara and Mr. Johnny share some of their favorite stories!
We are so glad to be reopening our doors to the public!
We are following Governor Little’s guidelines and have the following restrictions in place.
- When you arrive at the library please call us (208) 922-1025 and we will let you in the building when adequate space is available
- Access to library is for selection of items for checkout and for computer use only
- Limit of up to 6 patrons at a time in the library to select items for checkout
- Limit of up to 2 patrons at a time in the library for computer use
- Limit visit to a maximum of 15 minutes
- Only 2 family members per visit
- Please wear a protective face mask while in the library
- Please practice safe social distancing procedures while in the library
Two laptops and a printer are available for patron use with the following guidelines:
- One patron per computer
- Computers are for adult use only, no gaming, social media, extensive searches, etc.
- Time limit of 15 minutes per patron
- Limited assistance from library staff available
- Printing prices .10 for black and white, .25 for color
Outside Book Drop
The outside book drop is open
- We ask that you return only Kuna Library items
- Checkout times for all consortium libraries is extended to June 1, 2020 so you may hang on to items until that date
Our curbside pickup service continues, Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10 am – 1 pm, Tuesday, Thursday 4 pm – 7 pm
Find out all the details on curbside service
eBooks and Audiobooks
Not ready to come into the library? Then check out our great selection of ebooks and audiobooks on the FREE app OverDrive or Libby.
Find the details here and see the books added to our collection each week.
You can also visit Lili.org to use one of their 150 free (for a limited time) academic and research databases!
- Teen BookCloud
- Tumble Book Library
- Tumble Math
To access the free programs visit Lili.org
- If you are on a PC you’ll find the limited time access programs by scrolling down the page.
- If you are on a mobile device type the name of the limited time access program in the search field.
Online Activities, Learning and Virtual Tours
We’ve put together a list of some online activities, learning resources, live webcams, research tools, and virtual tours you can use to help pass the time, and continue learning while we all do your part to help stop the spread of COVID-19 through practicing social distancing and self-quarantine.